Dr. Timothy Gjenvick is an internist practicing in Monroe Township, NJ. Dr. Gjenvick specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gjenvick provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, General Care
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Internal Medicine
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Timothy C Gjenvick M.D.'s Practice location
Monroe Township, NJ 08831Get Direction
Dr. Timothy C Gjenvick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gjenvick
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MD530 New Brunswick Avenue Perth Amboy New Jersey 08861
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD668 N Beers St Holmdel NJ 07733
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Sunit B. Desai M.D.1270 State Route 35 Middletown New Jersey 7748