Dr. Scott M Camazine MD
Emergency Physician620 Howard Ave Altoona Regional Hea Altoona PA, 16601
Dr. Scott Camazine practices Emergency Medicine in Altoona, PA. Dr. Camazine assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Camazine examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1978
Harvard Medical School 1986
- Complete nucleotide sequence of Kashmir bee virus and comparison with acute bee paralysis virus.
- Molecular and biological characterization of deformed wing virus of honeybees
- Mushroom chemical defense : Pungent sesquiterpenoid dialdehyde antifeedant to opossum.
- Traditional and Western health care among the Zuni Indians of New Mexico.
- Organization of the antennal motor system in the sphinx moth Manduca sexta.
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Scott M Camazine MD's Practice location
Altoona, PA 16601Get Direction
Dr. Scott M Camazine MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Camazine
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Steve S Um M.D.105 Nason Dr Roaring Spring PA 16673
- Dr. Holly Jean Thompson MD620 Howard Ave Altoona PA 16601
- Dr. Adam John Blescia MD620 Howard Ave Altoona PA 16601
- Dr. Shaun Sheehan D.O.5501 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Kevin L Messner MD290 Haida Ave Hastings PA 16646
- Dr. Linnane R Batzel MD620 Howard Ave Altoona PA 16601