Dr. Casey Overton is a Chiropractor practicing in Jerseyville, IL. Dr. Overton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Overton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Casey Lyn Overton R.N., D.C.'s Practice location
Jerseyville, IL 62052Get Direction
O Fallon, MO 63368Get Direction
O FALLON, MO 63368Get Direction
Dr. Casey Lyn Overton R.N., D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Breane Schafer D.C.1316 Dadrian Professional Park Godfrey IL 62035
- Dr. F Ryan Bemis DC4105 Humbert Rd Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Kathleen Michelle Yemm D.C.1316 Dadrian Professional Park Godfrey IL 62035
- Mr. Eric M Speh DC2511state St Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Shaun Owen Thunell D.C.3464 E Broadway Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Derek Alan Woolsey D.C.104 N State St Jerseyville IL 62052