Dr. Michael Bohnert is a psychiatrist practicing in Nashua, NH. Dr. Bohnert is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Bohnert diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Bohnert may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Bohnert treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1972
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Program
Dr. Michael Bohnert MD's Practice location
Nashua, NH 03064Get Direction
Dr. Michael Bohnert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bohnert
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Drugs for Irritability Symptoms of Autism
Autism is a kind of disorder that affects the developmental side of a person, and it affects social and communication skills. Irritability is the major symptom of autism, which complicates the adjustments in and around the person. The person may show various behaviors, such as hostility, outbursts,...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Dr. Thor Agustsson DO2020 Gravier St New Orleans LA 70112
- Joy Dana Riskin131 Harvard St Brookline MA 2446
- Dr. Theresa Rose Cerulli MD451 Andover St North Andover MA 01845
- Dr. Elena Luchanok M.D.100 Mcgregor St Manchester NH 03102
- Dr. Maureen F Magauran M.D.2 Dundee Park Dr Andover MA 01810
- Dr. John Joseph Palmieri MD1228 Elm St Manchester NH 03101