Mr. Laszlo J. Makk MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology3950 Kresge Way Suite 207 Louisville KY, 40207
Dr. Laszlo Makk is a gastroenterologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Makk specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Makk performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1989
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Mr. Laszlo J. Makk MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40207Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40245Get Direction
Mr. Laszlo J. Makk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Makk
- Dealing with Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis can really send patients on a life-changing roller coaster ride. And not the good kind of roller coaster.UC can be unpredictable and cause people to experience a range of inconsistent symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, bloating, urgency, and more. Not only...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What to Expect After Anal Fissure Surgery
Side-Effects of Fissure SurgeryAfter a surgery, you can experience some side effects that are mostly temporary. It is recommended that you discuss the side effects with your surgeon before the surgery. The surgery doesn’t normally cause too much pain afterwards. You might experience soreness for...
- Probiotics Linked to Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Probiotics, or so called “good bacteria”, are tiny organisms introduced into the body for health benefits. They are found in certain foods, such as yogurt, and they also come in supplements, available in the form of tablets and capsules. Probiotics help with digestion and offer protection...
- The Connection Between Ulcerative Colitis and Male Sexual Function
Almost 40 percent of men say their sexual desire has decreased because of their Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD); over 25 percent say IBD prevents them from having sex and about 20 percent of men say it’s caused problems for them during sex. IBD is a chronic condition that affects 1.6 million people,...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Dr. James Cletus Strobel M.D.2630 Grant Line Rd New Albany IN 47150
- Dr. Nadim Syed Jafri M.D.,M.SC.550 S Jackson St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Sanjay K. Jain M.D.4402 Churchman Ave Louisville KY 40215
- Dr. Mark H Bronner MD1169 Eastern Pkwy Louisville KY 40217
- Dr. Joel M Warren M.D.530 S Jackson St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Jonathan William Goldstein M.D.3920 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207