Dr. Kai Wu is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Wu specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Wu can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Wu can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 2004
- Genital Warts
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
Dr. Kai Q Wu MD's Practice location
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Get Direction
Dr. Kai Q Wu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- What Is Estarylla?
Estarylla is a combination hormone medication, which contains progestin (norgestimate) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is used to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting ovulation (release of an egg during a woman's menstrual period). It also prevents the sperm to reach the egg by making the vaginal...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Dr. Anthony Mackaronis MD1930 S Broad St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- R. Melody Mayordo Reynolds721 Skippack Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422
- Norman Glenn Rosenblum925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Mr. Gazi Abdulhay MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Urmila J. Franklin M.D.1103 Valley Road Elkin Park Pennsylvania 19027
- Dr. Robyn Beth Faye M.D.721 Arbor Way Blue Bell PA 19422