Mrs. Archana Chopra M.D
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1210 Lancaster Dr # C Champaign IL, 61821
Dr. Archana Chopra is a psychiatrist practicing in Champaign, IL. Dr. Chopra is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Chopra diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Chopra may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Chopra treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Mrs. Archana Chopra M.D's Practice location
Champaign, IL 61821Get Direction
Mrs. Archana Chopra M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chopra
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- Dr. John P Beck M.D.1813 W. Kirby Avenue Champaign IL 61821
- Dr. Arthur R Traugott MD1813 W. Kirby Avenue Champaign IL 61821
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon Gilbert MD3202 B Lakeshore Dr Champaign IL 61822
- Dr. Harriet Chana Bursztyn M.D.1109 S Lincoln Ave Urbana IL 61801
- Dr. David Raymond Kopacz M.D.302 W Hill St Champaign IL 61820
- Dr. Timothy G Roberts MD809 W Church St Champaign IL 61820