Dr. Inna Chern is a Dentist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Chern specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
New York University B.A. Psychology/Chemistry 1999
Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine D.D.S. 2003
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Ceramic Implants
- Periodontal Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Wisdom Teeth
- Teeth Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberNew York State Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Long Island College Hospital General dentistry
Dr. Inna Chern DDS's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10457Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10155Get Direction
New York, NY 10155Get Direction
Dr. Inna Chern DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chern
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Marija Simeonov-Nestorov DDS1 West 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209