Dr. James Montgomery is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Montgomery specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Montgomery can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Montgomery can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1975
- Greenville Hosp System, Obstetrics And Gynecology Greenville Hosp System, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. James Claffy Montgomery M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32206Get Direction
MURRELLS INLET, SC 29576Get Direction
Dr. James Claffy Montgomery M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- Dr. Martin Garcia M.D.836 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207
- J. Eugene Glenn3 Shircliff Way Jacksonville Florida 32204
- Dr. Ingrid A. Carlson MD486 Town Plaza Ave Ponte Vedra Beach Florida 32081
- Dr. David Lynn Miller M.D.3 Shircliff Way Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Paul Rebenack M.D.6885 Belfort Oaks Pl Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Emily Lampp Balanky M.D.14546 Old Saint Augustine Rd Jacksonville FL 32258