Scott Floyd is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Marys, GA. Scott Floyd specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Scott Floyd can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Scott Floyd will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Scott Alan Floyd PT's Practice location
Saint Marys, GA 31558Get Direction
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29582Get Direction
Scott Alan Floyd PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Ms. Tina Louise Heydenburg PT1897 Island Walk Way Fernandina Beach FL 32034
- Ms. Stephanie Myers Luna PT13550 Jog Rd Delray Beach FL 33446
- Meribeth L. Straub P.T.2000 Dan Proctor Dr Saint Marys GA 31558
- Dr. John W Russell DPT1 University Blvd Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Ms. Kristin Lynn Smith PT554 Kingsley Ave Orange Park FL 32073
- Heather Larue Jones PT100 A Lindsey Lane Kingsland GA 31548