Dr. Rachel Lively is a psychologist practicing in Raynham, MA. Dr. Lively specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lively evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lively because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rachel Lively LICPSY's Practice location
Dr. Rachel Lively LICPSY's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Dr. Corey Gifford PSY.D.13 Rodman St New Bedford Massachusetts 02740
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Deanna Rae Voisine PH.D.70 Main St Taunton MA 02780
- Deborah Sepinwall PH.D.154 Waterman St Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Elizabeth D. Brown PH.D.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Shawn Cooper PH.D., M.P.H.534 Angell St Providence RI 02906