Dr. Thomas Madara is a Dentist practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Madara specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas Joseph Madara D.M.D.'s Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18017Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Joseph Madara D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Anatoly Smolyansky DDS854 Market St Bangor PA 18013
- Dr. Floyd A. Shultz DDS202 South 3rd Street Coopersburg Pennsylvania 18036
- Dr. David Andrew Burt DDS2004 South 5th Street Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Donald L. Malizia DDS304 S Broad St Lititz PA 17543
- Dr. Randy Joseph Heard D.D.S.226 Broadway Bangor PA 18013
- Dr. Jason Anthony Pellegrino D.M.D.5920 Hamilton Blvd Allentown PA 18106