Dr. Sandy Lee is a pediatrician practicing in Daly City, CA. Dr. Lee is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lee diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lee can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1997
New York University School of Medicine 1996
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine Univ Of Mi Hosps, Psychiatry
- Children's National Medical Center Program
Dr. Sandy K. Lee MD's Practice location
Daly City, CA 94015Get Direction
Dr. Sandy K. Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Laura E. Saldivar M.D.1300 Crane Street Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Michael C. Samn MD395 Hickey Blvd Daly City CA 94015