Dr. Joseph Balen is a Chiropractor practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Balen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Balen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
New York Chiropractic College 1994
- MemberFLORIDA CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION
Dr. Joseph Scott Balen D.C., N.D.'s Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34236Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Scott Balen D.C., N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Marilyn Elaine LaVigne5851 Cortez Road West Bradenton Florida 34210
- Dr. Diane Stewart D.C.2020 Rose St Sarasota FL 34239
- Mr. Edward Joseph Fliss DC7425 N Tamiami Tr Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Robert J Indelicato DC239 301 Blvd E Bradenton FL 34208
- Dr. Erene M Romanski DC808 Venice Ave E Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Barbara Whelen DC273 Snedecor Ave Bayport NY 11705