Dr. Carla Morgan is a psychologist practicing in Greenwood, IN. Dr. Morgan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Morgan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Morgan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Carla Morgan PH.D., HSPP's Practice location
Greenwood, IN 46143Get Direction
Dr. Carla Morgan PH.D., HSPP's reviewsWrite Review
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- Dr. Mary Louise Sanders PH.D.,201 W 103rd St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Dr. Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP6655 E Us Highway 36 Avon IN 46123
- Dr. Eric M Gudan PSYD3700 Sheridan Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Elizabeth A Polizzi PH.D.202 Myers Rd Danville IN 46122
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Hale PH.D.10291 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Dr. Bart Ferraro PH.D. HSPP2011 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46202