Dr. Mark S Synovec MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology1500 Sw 10th Ave Topeka KS, 66604
Dr. Mark Synovec is a pathologist practicing in Topeka, KS. Dr. Synovec is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Synovec can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Synovec may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1986
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Mark S Synovec MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark S Synovec MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Synovec
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Richard Raul Gomez MD1500 Sw 10th Ave Topeka KS 66604
- Dr. Mark Layne Pudwill MD1500 Sw 10th Ave Topeka KS 66604
- Dr. Paul Pierre Pettavel M.D.1500 Sw 10th Ave Topeka KS 66604
- Dr. Donald Victor Pojman MD320 S Kansas Ave Topeka KS 66603
- Dr. Linda Marie Wells MD1500 Sw 10th Ave Topeka KS 66604
- Stephen D Zeller DDS3033 Sw Villa West Dr Topeka KS 66614