Dr. Sital Patel practices Neuropathology in Chicago, IL. Dr. Patel studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Sital Vijendra Patel MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60606Get Direction
AUSTELL, GA 30106Get Direction
Dr. Sital Vijendra Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...
- Eradicating H. Pylori Infections Is Key for Parkinson's Disease, Study Suggests
Genetic mutations are responsible for a small number of Parkinson’s disease cases, but most of the cases originate from unknown environmental issues. Now scientists are turning their attention to identify the environmental risk factors that may cause Parkinson’s disease, including Helicobacter...
- Wife with Multiple Sclerosis Gets Surprise of a Lifetime
Suffering from a chronic disabling disease shouldn't get in the way of love. Though things might get a little bit more challenging, love is love. There was romance in the air for Laura on her 10 year anniversary. Little did she know that her husband had put a lot of time and effort into making the...
- Man Completes Journey of a Lifetime Despite Muscular Dystrophy
Living his life in accordance with his mantra “You can’t always choose what happens to you, but you can choose what you do about it,” Ryan Levinson of San Diego California was recently featured on Fox 5 News TV, the news segment is also posted on the website of Fox5.Three years ago, Ryan and...
- Wrestler Marti Belle's Battle Against Alzheimer's Is Something Personal
Marti Belle is just one of the women in the world who has proven that women can not only be strong, but powerful as well. In fact, she is the first female wrestler of Dominican descent in WWE history, and for her, one of her greatest honors is being able to represent Latinas in wrestling.Belle was...
- Risk Factors for Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson’s Patients Study
There are motor as well as some non-motor symptoms that characterize Parkinson's disease. Parkinon's causes rigidity, tremors, and motor disabilities, as well as non-motor symptoms, including anxiety and depression. The most effective treatment to control Parkinson’s systems to date is Levodopa....
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Anil Gulati MD2850 South Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois 60616
- Dr. Roumen D. Balabanov M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Olga Kozlova MD5318 W Devon Av Chicago IL 60646