Dr. Karen Dale Gajda DO
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM400 Lake Cook Road Suite 200c Deerfield IL, 60015
Dr. Karen Gajda practices Neuropathology in Deerfield, IL. Dr. Gajda studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Karen Dale Gajda DO's Practice location
Deerfield, IL 60015Get Direction
Dr. Karen Dale Gajda DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gajda
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- Zinc’s Role in Multiple Sclerosis Development
Past research has shown that it is a pathological disruption of zinc homeostasis that causes multiple sclerosis-induced motor deficits and spinal cord white matter damage. It is known that an abnormal vesicular release of zinc and accumulation of intracellular zinc may help to mediate several of the...
- Veteran Suffering from Parkinson’s Gets New Home
Army Staff Sgt. Joe Davis is a survivor. He survived tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now, Davis is a survivor who has Parkinson’s disease. For 11 years, Sgt. Davis served his county, planned to retire after 20 years and become a police officer. His dreams changed, however, when he was forced...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Olga Kozlova MD5318 W Devon Av Chicago IL 60646
- Dr. Shakuntala Chhabria M.D.222 S Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. Lawrence David Robbins M.D.1535 Lake Cook Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Roberto P Segura MD233 E Erie St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Vipan Kumar Gupta MD800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007