Dr. Seeta Arjun DO
Emergency Physician64 Princeton-Hightstown Road Princeton Junction NJ, 08550
Board-certified emergency medicine physicians will treat a wide range of health issues that requires prompt care. Our state of the art facility provides on site Xray and laboratory services. For your ...
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM- 2004
Experience & Accolades
- Medical Director/OwnerInFocus
Dr. Seeta Arjun DO's Practice location
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550Get Direction
WEST WINDSOR, NJ 08550Get Direction
Dr. Seeta Arjun DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arjun
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. Peter Benjamin Cridge MD253 WITHERSPOON ST PRINCETON NJ 08540
- Dr. Michele James Falino DO1202 Langhorne Newtown Rd Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Craig Anthony Gronczewski M.D.253 Witherspoon St Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Meghan E. Womack MD750 Brunswick Ave Trenton NJ 08638
- Dr. Charles Fv Grunau MD110 Rehill Avenue Somerville NJ 08876
- Dr. Chris Anthony Belardi MD253 Witherspoon Street Princeton NJ 08540