Dr. Rafael C Ramos M.D. is a top Doctor in West New York, NJ.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Rafael C Ramos M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Rafael C Ramos M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Rafael C Ramos M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In West New York, NJ, Dr. Rafael C Ramos M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De Cordoba, Fac De Cien Med, Cordoba, Argentina 1967
Cordoba University School of Medicine 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hiatal Hernia
- Birth Defects
- Vascular Disease
- Norwalk Hosp, Gastroenterology; Norwalk Hosp, Internal Medicine; Griffin Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Norwalk Hospital Program
Dr. Rafael C Ramos M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Rafael C Ramos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramos
- Have Fatigue with Lupus? Try These Tips
Fatigue is a state of being tired resulting from mental or physical exertion or an illness. It is defined as a lack of energy and motivation. Fatigue does not meant that you're drowsy, but you may need to sleep or nap to get rid of this feeling. ...
- Study Finds Link Between Celiac Disease and Anorexia in Women
A recent study has found that celiac disease and anorexia are often linked and shared similar symptoms, in more than a few ways.The similarities between these conditions are physical in appearance, making it difficult to discern without medical consolation. To an untrained professional, anorexia...
- Why is Irritable Bowel Syndrome More Prevalent in Women?
Medical research shows that more women than men suffer from IBS. In addition these studies demonstrate that certain gynecologic disorders accompany IBS in women. These are disorders such as dysmenorrhea. This has given birth to the question whether there exists a difference in IBS symptom severity...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Nadia S Afridi M.D.46 E 82nd St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019