Dr. Antonio Abiog is a general surgeon practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Abiog specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Abiog provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1954
Dr. Antonio Abiog M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Antonio Abiog M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Dr. Taylor Ho MD9985 Sierra Avenue Fontana California 92335
- Dr. Gustavo Fernandez-Ranvier M.D.5 E 98th St New York New York 10029
- Dr. Ifeanyi Ugochuku M.D.399 E Highland Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Ruben Osorio MD399 E Highland Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Steven D. Wenzel MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Dr. Benjamin Leong M.D.3660 Park Sierra Dr Riverside CA 92505