Dr. Samer Y Siouffi M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1350 Locust St Suite 100 Pittsburgh PA, 15219
Dr. Samer Siouffi is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Siouffi performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
- Hemodynamic and metabolic responses to graded microvascular occlusion.
- Problems in the recognition of aortoembolic stroke.
- Significance of the transmural diminution in regional hydrogen ion production after repeated coronary artery occlusions.
- Comparative results of angioplasty and aortofemoral bypass in patients with symptomatic iliac disease.
- Pulmonary embolism after cardiac surgery.
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; University Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Samer Y Siouffi M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Get Direction
Dr. Samer Y Siouffi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siouffi
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Dr. Eathar A Razak M.D.200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jonas Aaron Cooper MD5200 Centre Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. Jeffrey Liu MD2000 Oxford Dr Bethel Park PA 15102
- Dr. Barry Leonard Alpert MD4815 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Harish Manyam MD1307 Federal St Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Christopher Adrien Bonnet MD320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212