Dr. Emily Igl is a speech language pathologist practicing in MILWAUKEE, WI. Dr. Igl specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Igl evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Igl helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Emily Igl CFY/SLP's Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53220Get Direction
Emily Igl CFY/SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Christine Tracy Anderson10602 N Port Washington Rd Mequon WI 53092
- Cynthia Michalak MS, CCC/SLP10602 N Port Washington Rd Mequon WI 53092
- Melissa A Podewils620 Schoenhaar Dr West Bend WI 53090
- Miss Yocheved Yvette Halpern M.S.10243 W NATIONAL AVE WEST ALLIS WI 53227
- Kathleen M Jenouri M.S., CCC-SLP5508 W CRAWFORD AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53220
- Mrs. Mary Lynn Thorpe MS CCC SLP17280 W NORTH AVE BROOKFIELD WI 53045