Dr. Jennifer Gass MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology101 Dudley St Providence RI, 02905
Dr. Jennifer Gass is a surgical oncologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Gass specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Jennifer Gass MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02905Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Gass MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gass
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Dr. Harold J. Wanebo MD1165 North Main Street Providence Rhode Island 02904
- Dr. Stephen S Falkenberry MD235 Plain Street Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Thomas J. Miner MD2 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Bing Yi M.D.825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Rachel Erin Beard M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Abdul Saied calvino MD825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908