Dr. Joseph Taff is a urologist practicing in Elmhurst, NY. Dr. Taff specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Joseph S Taff MD's Practice location
Elmhurst, NY 11373Get Direction
Dr. Joseph S Taff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taff
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.800 Second Ave New York NY 10017
- Gregory G. Lovallo107 Montclair Avenue Montclair New Jersey 7042
- Abraham Knoll M.D.1777 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne New Jersey 07470
- Dr. Yuly N. Chalik MD2632 East 14th Street Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nelson N. Stone350 East 72nd Street New York New York 10029
- Dr. Errol C. Mallett MD2832 Linden Blvd. Brooklyn New York 11208