Dr. Catherine Greene is a Chiropractor practicing in Walpole, MA. Dr. Greene specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Greene seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Catherine Ann Greene D.C.'s Practice location
Walpole, MA 02081Get Direction
Dr. Catherine Ann Greene D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Steven I Brown D.C.129 Mount Auburn St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Mark S Klezmer DC42 Diauto Dr Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Joshua Edward Dunsky D.C.600 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. N. Richard Archambault D.C.9 Chestnut St Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. Peter William Mcmanus D.C.441 Stuart St Boston MA 02116
- Dr. Frances L Aragao D.C.655 Mendon Rd Cumberland RI 02864