Dr. Harinder Ghuman practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Ghuman evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Ghuman seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan 1973
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Marcy Psychology Center 1973
Dr. Harinder Ghuman MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
BRADDOCK, PA 15104Get Direction
Dr. Harinder Ghuman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Sandy Jean Stein M.D.4575 E Broadway Blvd Tucson AZ 85711
- Dr. Richard Stanley Popeski MD6375 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. John L Schorsch MD6862 E Tawa St Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Stephen V Streitfeld M.D.7345 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. John Sylvain Leipsic M.D.1421 Guerneville Rd Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Damian R Parkinson MD430 N Tucson Blvd Tucson AZ 85716