Dr. Jose Tolosa practices Periodontics in SAN JUAN, PR. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Tolosa has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Tolosa provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Jose Javier Tolosa D.M.D's Practice location
SAN JUAN, PR 00926Get Direction
Dr. Jose Javier Tolosa D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Staying Active with Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The disease is generally slow moving, but studies have shown that persons with Parkinson's that were active before their diagnosis and continue to be so afterwards, seem to...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Miguel Angel Gonzalez-ascar DMD, MSAve Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00901
- Dr. Carlos Quinones DMD525 F D Roosevelt Ave San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Osvaldo N Puig DDS452 Ave Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Guillermo Victor Ramirez-lopez DMDQuadrangle Medical Center-Suite 309 Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Jose O Colon-deglans DMD576 CALLE CESAR GONZALEZ STE 308 SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Mr. Francisco Herrero DMDB8 Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961