Dr. Kelly Ayala MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)155 N Fresno St Suite 233 Fresno CA, 93701
Dr. Kelly Ayala is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Ayala specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ayala can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ayala can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Kelly Ayala MD's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93701Get Direction
CLOVIS, CA 93611Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Ayala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ayala
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Dr. Israel K. Brown-Brantuoh DO 2137 Herndon Ave. Ste 102 Clovis CA 93611
- Willie Brown, Jr.6225 N. Fresno St. Fresno Ca 93710
- Dr. Gail Maureen Mallard-warren MD6107 N. First Street Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Ron Lichtenstein MD110 N Valeria St Fresno CA 93701
- Ms. Marci Lynn Dabbs MD5640 N Fresno Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Dan Mason Dorough MD722 Medical Center Dr E #101 Clovis CA 93611