Dr. Melinda Kaczmarek is a speech language pathologist practicing in BUFFALO, NY. Dr. Kaczmarek specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kaczmarek evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kaczmarek helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Expression of cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 in the porcine endometrium during the oestrous cycle and early pregnancy.
- Inhibition of luteolysis and embryo-uterine interactions during the peri-implantation period in pigs.
- Expression of prostaglandin synthesis pathway enzymes in the porcine corpus luteum during the oestrous cycle and early pregnancy.
- Expression of VEGF-receptor system in conceptus during peri-implantation period and endometrial and luteal expression of soluble VEGFR-1 in the pig.
- Antiluteolytic mechanisms and the establishment of pregnancy in the pig.
- Endometrial and conceptus expression of HoxA10, transforming growth factor beta1, leukemia inhibitory factor, and prostaglandin H synthase-2 in early pregnant pigs with gonadotropin-induced estrus.
- Effect of estrus induction on prostaglandin content and prostaglandin synthesis enzyme expression in the uterus of early pregnant pigs.
- Independent changes of thyroid hormones in blood plasma and cerebrospinal fluid after melatonin treatment in ewes.
- Effect of luteinizing hormone and tumour necrosis factor-alpha on VEGF secretion by cultured porcine endometrial stromal cells.
- Mechanisms for the establishment of pregnancy in the pig.
- Regulation of prostacyclin synthase expression and prostacyclin content in the pig endometrium.
- Expression of factors associated with apoptosis in the porcine corpus luteum throughout the luteal phase of the estrous cycle and early pregnancy: their possible involvement in acquisition of luteolytic sensitivity.
- Steroid hormones, prostanoids, and angiogenic systems during rescue of the corpus luteum in pigs.
- Signs of embryo-maternal communication: miRNAs in the maternal serum of pregnant
Mrs. Melinda Mary Kaczmarek M.S. CCC-SLP's Practice location
BUFFALO, NY 14203Get Direction
Mrs. Melinda Mary Kaczmarek M.S. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Mrs. Deborah J Korotkin CCC SLP19 KINGSBRIDGE CT GETZVILLE NY 14068
- Amy Ratajczak CCC/SLP354 S PARK PL EAST AURORA NY 14052
- Ms. Laurie B. Sanderson489 HERTEL AVE BUFFALO NY 14207
- Jodianne M Szymanski SLP4635 UNION RD CHEEKTOWAGA NY 14225
- Mrs. Nicole Denise Softic M.S. CCC-SLP/L51 SAINT JOHNS PARKSIDE ST BUFFALO NY 14210
- Ms. Pamela Ann Harig MS. ED., SLP50 E NORTH ST BUFFALO NY 14203