Dr. Larry Tran practices Neuropathology in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Tran studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Larry Tran MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Sugar Land, TX 77479Get Direction
Dr. Larry Tran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tran
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- Absence Epilepsy
Epilepsy is a disorder of the nervous system that causes seizures. Absence seizures, also called petit mal seizures, are brief seizures which usually last for 15 seconds or less. These seizures are so short that symptoms may not even be noticed. However, if an absence seizure is accompanied by loss...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Managing Financial Issues with Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that does a lot more than takes away a person's memory. It also takes away their independence and identity. It's common to hear more about this disease when loved ones start forgetting their keys, or misplacing items. However, there is another, subtle sign of...
- If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?
If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?When you are experiencing a migraine, you have headaches that are moderate to intense. Migraine brings headache pains that are mostly felt on one side of your head. In other cases, you may experience headaches on both sides. This condition also causes...
- This Is How Parkinson's Affects Life Expectancy
When anyone talks about any chronic disease like Parkinson’s, perhaps the most important question that comes to mind is how does it affect life expectancy? However, living for a long time is not the only important thing.Another critical question is, what are the problems that affect the quality of...
- Dr. Gary B. Bobele M.D.333 N Santa Rosa St San Antonio TX 78207
- Dr. Polo Alberto Banuelos M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Eric Justin Brahin MD2425 Babcock Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Vivek Misra M.D.8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Nancy A Burt M.D.414 Navarro St San Antonio TX 78205
- Mr. Benjamin R Millar MD8715 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217