Dr. Kirt Tyson is a naturopathic physician practicing in MESA, AZ. Dr. Tyson specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Tyson combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Kirt Tyson N,M.D's Practice location
MESA, AZ 85201Get Direction
Dr. Kirt Tyson N,M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Steven Sorr9755 North 90th Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Julia St. Clair1434 W. Elliot Rd. Suite 101 Gilbert Arizona 85233
- Angie Hammer500 W Ray Road, Suite 1 Chandler AZ 85225
- Amoz I. Van Dyke ND2140 E Sanos Dr Tempe Arizona 85281
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Graham N.M.D.2480 W Ray Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Theo Christodoulakis NMD1256 w. Chandler Blvd Chandler AZ 85224