Dr. John Snevel is a Dentist practicing in Willoughby, OH. Dr. Snevel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Dr. John H Snevel DDS's Practice location
Willoughby, OH 44094Get Direction
Dr. John H Snevel DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Daniel Lee Koplow D.D.S.559 Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Dr. Carlos Pires DMD, MSD, MSD6505 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131
- Dr. John C. Oswald D.D.S.5885 State Road Parma Ohio 44134
- Dr. Walid R Thabet DDS3370 w 117th street Cleveland Oh 44111
- Michael David Salkotvitch DDS6200 S.O.M. Center Road Solon Ohio 44139
- Dr. Valdis Berzins DMD6688 Ridge Rd Parma OH 44129