Dr. Robert Stehlin is a psychologist practicing in Hibbing, MN. Dr. Stehlin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stehlin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stehlin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Robert J Stehlin LP's Practice location
Hibbing, MN 55746Get Direction
Robert J Stehlin LP's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Susan M Gillespie MS LP624 S 13th St Virginia MN 55792
- Dr. Carrie J Chomicz PSYD LPRange Mental Health Center Perpich Building Hibbing MN 55746
- Robert W Mcallister MA LP624 S 13th St Virginia MN 55792
- Barbara A. Boehm PSY.D624 13th St S Virginia MN 55792
- Dr. Jonathan Speare PHD LICENSED PSYCHOL225 1st St N Virginia MN 55792
- Dr. Nancy P Swedlund PSYD LP3400 N Dysart Rd Avondale AZ 85392