Dr. Paige Gernt MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)317 N Hickory Ave Cookeville TN, 38501
Dr. Paige Gernt is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Gernt specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gernt can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gernt can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1996
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Paige Gernt MD's Practice location
Dr. Paige Gernt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gernt
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Gynecologist
Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the functions and diseases of the female reproductive system. Regular gynecological checkups can help adolescent girls and women against certain diseases and cancers, including the early detection and treatment of illnesses. Gynecological care is...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- Ms. Lauretta Anne Connelly MD109 W 6th St Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Christine K. Pham MD317 N Hickory Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Christopher D Nahm M.D.700 W Main St Livingston TN 38570
- Dr. Bert E Geer DO317 N Hickory Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Jeffrey J Gleason MD145 W. 4th Street Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Michael S Pippin MD317 N Hickory Ave Cookeville TN 38501