Dr. Jamie Raymond is a Chiropractor practicing in Portland, ME. Dr. Raymond specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Raymond seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jamie Todd Raymond D.C.'s Practice location
Portland, ME 04102Get Direction
Dr. Jamie Todd Raymond D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Dr. Brittani F. Seeman D.C. Westbrook Maine 04092
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Mcgarvey D.C.260 Western Ave South Portland Maine 04106
- Dr. Jane Dasey Mcnally DO15 Sewall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Patricia Chanterelle DC30 Forest Falls Dr Yarmouth ME 04096
- Dr. Gregory David Fox D.C.80 Leighton Rd Falmouth ME 04105
- Dr. Fawn Rae Dunphy D.C.85 E St South Portland ME 04106