Dr. C. Brown is a psychologist practicing in Grass Valley, CA. Dr. Brown specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Brown evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Brown because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. C. Brown PSY.D.'s Practice location
Grass Valley, CA 95945Get Direction
Dr. C. Brown PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Mr. Jack Philip Pascoe PSY.D.14137 Dalmatian Dr Grass Valley CA 95945
- Dr. Michael Axelman PHD208 Sutton Way Grass Valley CA 95945
- Dr. Marcia Craig-smith PSY.D.3272 Fortune Ct Auburn CA 95602
- Dr. Janet Ruth Bacheler PH.D.621 East Campbell Ave Campbell CA 95008
- Dr. Claire James CLAIRE JAMES,PH.D.825 Zion St Nevada City CA 95959
- Dr. Daisy K. Switzer PH.D.530 Linden Ave Grass Valley CA 95945