Specializing in pediatrics, Dr. Marvin Zaguli, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. He currently treats patients in San diego, California. Dr. Zaguli is a graduate of University Of Cincinnati ...
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles - Los Angeles
Dr. Marvin J Zaguli MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92131Get Direction
Dr. Marvin J Zaguli MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaguli
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Dr. Shawn K. Centers DO3706 Ruffin Rd San Diego California 92123
- Kyung Rhee3020 Childrens Way San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Chrystal de Freitas MD12395 El Camino Road San Diego California 92130
- Dr. Bina Adigopula M.D.6942 University Avenue La Mesa California 91942
- Dr. Ursula G. Pertl M.D.3220 Mission Avenue Oceanside California 92058