Dr. William Whang is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Modesto, CA. Dr. Whang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Whang tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Surgery, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement And More
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Broken Ankle
- Abnormal Gait
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Boston Medical Center, General Surgery
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston University in Boston
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. William W Whang MD's Practice location
Dr. William W Whang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Jonathan Cohen M.D.609 E. Orangeburg Avenue Modesto California 95350
- Dr. Christopher Scott Walthour MD1409 E Briggsmore Ave Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Donn A Fassero MD1409 E Briggsmore Ave Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Jeffrey O Mcgillicuddy MD3 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Richard William Slovek M.D.2121 Colorado Ave Turlock CA 95382
- Dr. Alexander Allen Davis M.D.1401 Spanos Ct Modesto CA 95355