Dr. William Bush is an internist practicing in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Bush specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bush provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Baptist Hlth System Inc, Internal Medicine
Dr. William Brent Bush MD's Practice location
Cookeville, TN 38501Get Direction
RED BAY, AL 35582Get Direction
Dr. William Brent Bush MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bush
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Dr. Karen Delane Hanks M.D.Ut College Of Medicine Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Cheryl L Nabors M.D.128 N Whitney Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Lena Ramzi Arous M.D.128 N Whitney Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Douglas C Dycus M.D.3698 S Grundy Quarles Hwy Gainesboro TN 38562
- Mr. Mark Anthony Sherfey MD4355 Hanging Lamb Hwy Monterey TN 38574
- Dr. Lori Lynn Austin M.D.One Medical Center Blvd. Cookeville TN 38501