Dr. Janet Wasylyshen velasco is an internist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Wasylyshen velasco specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wasylyshen velasco provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Vascular Disease
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Program
Dr. Janet Wasylyshen velasco MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Janet Wasylyshen velasco MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wasylyshen velasco
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Tips on Living with IBS
Manage Your ConditionIt is not called the "irritable" bowel syndrome for nothing. IBS causes chronic pain and discomfort in the abdomen, as well as bloating and changes in bowel habits. These symptoms can cause physical and psychological discomforts. All things considered, there is no cure for IBS....
- Dr. Troy A. Tyner D.O.,F.A.C.O.I.2510 Commons Blvd. Beavercreek Ohio 45431
- Johan Worndle268 Yorkshire Lane Xenia Ohio 45385
- Dr. Greggory S. Volk D.O.2510 Commons Blvd Beaver Creek Ohio 45431
- Dr. Talieh Hendi M.D.6251 Good Samaritan Way Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Chukwuma E Eze M.D.7700 Washington Village Dr. Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Osama Al-samkari MD1121 Linden Ave Dayton OH 45410