Russel Underwood is a physical therapist practicing in HENRICO, VA. Russel Underwood specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Russel Underwood can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Russel Underwood will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Russel Wayne Underwood PT, DPT's Practice location
HENRICO, VA 23229Get Direction
Russel Wayne Underwood PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Mrs. Jennifer Mayhew Hays MPT2000 Bremo Road Richmond VA 23226
- Mr. Kevin Dintino PT, DPT6049 Harbour Park Drive Midlothian VA 23112
- Abby Gretchen Foust PT7650 E Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Ms. Kelly Barberian PT, DPT7090 Covenant Woods Dr Mechanicsville VA 23111
- Mary Oreilly P.T.8254 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Mary Grimm PT8254 Atlee Road Mechanicsville VA 23116