Dr. Joseph Luzzo DMD
Dentist | General Practice904 Floral Vale Blvd Morrisville PA, 19067
Dr. Joseph Luzzo is a Dentist practicing in Morrisville, PA. Dr. Luzzo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine DMD 2004
American Board of EndodonticsAmerican Board of EndodonticsABE- 2012
- Root Canal - Endodontics
- Apicoectomy (Endodontic Microsurgery)
- Retreat Root Canals
- Rutgers Endodontics 2010
Dr. Joseph Luzzo DMD's Practice location
Morrisville, PA 19067Get Direction
Newtown, PA 18940Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Luzzo DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luzzo
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Marjan Habibian DDS503 Plainsboro Rd Plainsboro Center New Jersey08536 08536
- Dr. Jonathan Theis DMD1330 West Chester Pike Havertown Pennsylvania 19083
- Eric Friedman DMD1045 Street Road Southampton Pennsylvania 18966
- Dr. Christine M. Landes DMD12 Penns Trail Newtown Pennsylvania 18940
- Wellington Shu-Tin Tsai1374 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Road Hamilton New Jersey 8690