Dr. Michael Trieger is a psychologist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Trieger specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Trieger evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Trieger because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michael Scott Trieger PSY.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, IL 62704Get Direction
Dr. Michael Scott Trieger PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Dr. James Edward Myers PSY.D.2663 Farragut Dr Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. Loretta Kay Mckenzie PSY.D.2325 W White Oaks Dr Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. Joanne G. Moussette PSY.D.2921 Greenbriar Dr Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. Therese Meyer-cox PHD701 N 1st St Springfield IL 62781
- Dr. Beverly J Matthews PSYD3517 Carnoustie Dr Springfield IL 62712
- Dr. Chad Allen Noggle MD901 W Jefferson St Springfield IL 62702