Dr. Michael Trevisani is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Trevisani specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Trevisani often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1984
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1984
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
- Robt Packer Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Michael Francis Trevisani M.D.'s Practice location
Winter Park, FL 32792Get Direction
Dr. Michael Francis Trevisani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Dr. Harvey Allen Shub M.D.308 Groveland St Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. Jacqueline Levy Kaiser MD255 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Matthew Ross Albert MD661 E Altamonte Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Victor Luis Modesto M.D.7806 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando FL 32822
- Dr. Alice E. Lee MD7301 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Osama Bisher Atallah MD242 Loch Lomond Dr Winter Park FL 32792