Dr. Gary James practices Neuropathology in Atlanta, GA. Dr. James studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Gary James PHD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Gary James PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- Dogs Show Improvement After Gene Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease that causes body muscle weakness and atrophy as a result of a deficiency in dystrophin protein. A scientist at the University of Washington, the University of Missouri, LLC, Solid Biosciences, and NCATS have developed a gene transfer approach to...
- A Better Treatment Approach for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis?
Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is an aggressive, rapidly debilitating form of multiple sclerosis. Individuals with this type of MS experience deterioration at a quicker rate than other forms, and don’t have as many treatment options. In terms of treatment for all types of MS, the...
- Steroids for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. Some of the early symptoms of this disease include numbness, tingling sensations, blurry vision, and feeling weak. Individuals with MS also report other symptoms such as thinking...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Low Serotonin Levels May Be Linked to Development of Alzheimer's
As the future becomes the present then the past, scientists, doctors, and patients alike learn more and more about Alzheimer’s disease and how it develops.Today, researchers are learning about the role serotonin plays in the progression of this disease. While the causes of Alzheimer’s are not...
- Dr. Michael R. Yochelson MD102 Irving Street Northwest Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Ben W Thrower MD2020 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Naymee J Velez-ruiz M.D.Massachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Adam Christopher Webb M.D.1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Albert Anthony Cook M.D.6335 Hospital Pkwy Duluth GA 30097