Dr. Matt Mauck is a Dentist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Mauck specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Matt Mauck DDS's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80014Get Direction
Dr. Matt Mauck DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mauck
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS590 S Federal Blvd Denver Colorado 80219
- Dr. Daniel E. Esposito MD, DMD6179 S Balsam Way Littleton Colorado 80123
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS12774 Colorado Blvd Thornton Colorado 80241
- Richard J. Looze D.D.S22970 East Smoky Hill Road Aurora Colorado 80016
- Kathleen Murphy DDS2921 W 120th Ave Westminster Colorado 80234
- Dr. Sally Abouassaf DDS9111 Farm to Market Rd 723 Richmond Texas 77406