Dr. Gale Llewellyn Hobson PHD
Psychologist4140 W Memorial Rd Suite 221 Oklahoma City OK, 73120
Dr. Gale Hobson is a psychologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Hobson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hobson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hobson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Gale Llewellyn Hobson PHD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73120Get Direction
NORMAN, OK 73071Get Direction
Dr. Gale Llewellyn Hobson PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hobson
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Dan E. Jones222 N.W. 13th St. Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103
- Liliana F Speed ED.D.6406 N Santa Fe Ave Oklahoma City OK 73116
- Mickey Ozolins Other4120 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Paul G. Tobin PH.D.3855 S Boulevard St Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Jennifer Morgan Lancaster PH.D.604 S Classen Ave Oklahoma City OK 73160
- Dr. Robert P Trombley PH.D9501 N Oak Trfy Kansas City MO 64155