Scott Sakaguchi MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology516 Delaware St Se Pwb 3rd Floor, Clini Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Scott Sakaguchi is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Sakaguchi performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2014 Mpls St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors
Scott Sakaguchi MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55455Get Direction
Scott Sakaguchi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sakaguchi
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Jane Chen MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Wayne O. Adkisson M.D.516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Jeffrey M Vinocur MD401 E River Pkwy Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Kanishk Agnihotri MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Henri Roukoz M.D.909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Renuka Jain MD516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455