Dr. James Waldren is a Chiropractor practicing in Bangor, ME. Dr. Waldren specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Waldren seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James Waldren DC's Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. James Waldren DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Deborah B Baker DC638 Main Road North Hampden ME 04444
- Dr. Robin William Gooden D.C.16 Penn Plz Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Stephen Tg Arsenault D.C.15 Forest Ave Orono ME 04473
- Dr. Chuck Jonathan Leblanc DC735 WILSON ST BREWER ME 04412
- Cheryl Anne La grange D.C992 HAMPDEN RD CARMEL ME 04419
- Dr. Bruce Packard D.C.263 State St Bangor ME 04401